Marketing Officer - Job Advert
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time (3 month probation)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: -POSITION NOW CLOSED-
Schedule: Mon-Fri, (8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-5:30pm)
Start date: October 2021
Location: Mix of working in office (Lewisham borough) & remote home working
We are open to discuss working fully remotely - if location is an issue.
We’re looking for someone to join our team with the ability to fulfil a Marketing Officer role. We’re a tiny agency with a big heart for our clients’ success - you’ll work on jobs both for the agency and for our clients.
We’re looking for someone interested in developing their marketing career, with:
- Great creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to write engaging and brand-led content
- An applied understanding of marketing principles
- An ability to manage tasks, priorities and deadlines
You'll support both clients and the agency in marketing tasks, such as:
- Artworking (e.g using existing graphics to create new web content)
- Content creation (e.g creating copy for social, writing articles for websites)
- Managing channels (e.g editing a website, managing a social media schedule)
- Reporting on KPIs (e.g compiling data on web analytics, PPC performance etc)
- Managing and completing tasks as requested
- Managing self-study
- Working with the team on agency and client goals.
How to apply
Applications for this position closed on Friday 24 September 2021..